Blkdat: Blockchain Data Graphing Application
Type of Data:
How to Use
1. In the first dropdown, pick "Block" or "Price/Volume".
2. In the next dropdown, select what coin you want to look up (BTC, LTC, ETH, etc..)
3. Follow the arrows
to select the inputs for the request.
The following is a brief explanation of the drop down menus:
What units you want to see the data in terms of (USD, BTC, EUR).
Request which exchange you want to get the data from,
pick "Aggregated" for an average of all exchanges.
The type of block data:
Number of Tickets
The frequency of the intreval of data point.
Data collected every 5 minutes.
Data collected every hour.
Data collected every day.
Data is collected at random intervals and displayed in scatter plot.
4. If at anypoint you want to go back click the
5. Hit the
button to graph the data. Hit
to reset the drop downs.
6. You can add multiple data types to the graph.
7. Use the range slider or date input on the graph to navigate your chart:
8. On the table click
to remove from graph.
9. Next to the buttons, click the clipboard for the shareble url with exact time stamps.